

On April 2 was my portfolio event. I had to go up on April 1st to set everything up. Dad and John went up with me on Wednesday to help set up. We set up the display but it was so plain and needed something. I asked around to get others opinions. They suggested to go buy a plant for a center piece. After we got the display set up a little bit we went out to get mom for lunch. We then went looking for a place to buy plants for the display. It took forever. Then we went back to the school to put up the plants that we got. I also had to add the business card holder that we bought. We then went to Justina's house to get her to go eat dinner. We stopped at michaels to grab a few extra things to add to the display. We went to the resturant by Steves work and ate dinner. After we ate we went back up to the school to add the final touches. I had mom, dad, John, and Justina helping me. Then on Thursday we had to go back up at 5 for the portfolio event. Justina went with us. It was so boring. There were so many people in this tinny space. We only stayed long enough to hear who won what award. Of course I didn't win anything but wasn't expecting to. The people who won had these huge displays. Then on Friday I had to go up and pick everything up. Dad went with me to help take everything down. Over all it was a waste of time and effort. I got my grade back and the judges comments for my portfolio. The judges were mean. Half of them said good, nice things while the other half made mean comments. Over all I got a "B" on my portfolio. Deffinately not the grade I should have gotten with all the time and money I spent on putting it together.







1 comment:
Your stuff looks GREAT! When Brad becomes a doctor and we build a house I'll have to hire you to come decorate it for me.
Post a Comment