












I finally graduated from LDSBC. I never thought the day would come. It felt like I was in school forever. On Monday April 6 Grandma, Derek, and Aunt Marie came up. Aunt Marie had to come up to help watch Lexi. I spent Tuesday hanging out with Derek and Grandma. We ended up driving to Salt Lake to my school to sell my books back. Then on Wednesday I had to go to school for my last 2 classes. On Thursday we woke up and got ready to go up to Salt Lake. We got there early becasue we weren't sure how many people would attend the graduation and the building was small. While everyone went in to the Assembly Hall to find a seat I had to go into the Tabernacle to line up. I sat down there for a while before we even formally lined up and headed out. It was so boring sitting down there in the basement I didn't have any cell service so I couldn't call or text anyone. I talked to some of the girls I have classes with but we were all just bord. Finally at about 1:45 they announced that we needed to line up. We ended up going out the north doors and walked around the building so we could enter the north side of the Assembly Hall. As we were walking in the staff was outside cherring for us. We finally got to sit down. The graduation wasn't as long as I thought it would be. But it was boring and really hot inside because of all the people. I finally got up and walked across the stage to get my Fake diploma. I didn't even get a real diploma I have to wait 60 days for them to mail it to me. Finally it was over we went outside and took some pictures. All the design students stood by the fountain for them to take pictures of us. After taking pictures we drove to Sandy to eat dinner at Iggy's. It was Me, Mom, Dad, Justina, John, Steve, both grandma's, Aunt Marie, and Keri at my graduation and dinner. Kelly Kirkpatric made it to my graduation but didn't eat with us. It was fun and I was glad that my family could be there. Now I don't have school to worry about but now I have to find a job.







3 comments:
Love how you scrapbooked the pictures...they are all so cute! Good luck finding a job! Congrats again!
It was good to see you guys. So proud of you. Congrats! Love U:)
Congratulations! I bet you are so excited to be done with school. I'm so excited for you! Good luck with everything!!
Post a Comment