








Well it is 2009 and has been for a while. It seems like time is flying by so fast. Christmas came and went. It didn't really feel like Christmas. Of course Justina and Steve came down and we opened gifts and then went to the movie Marley and Me. It was way cute but a little sad. My mom was on vacation from the 12 of December to the 23. She had to go back to work Christmas EVE. The entire time it snowed like everyday and we spent most of the vacation cleaning up peoples driveways. It sucked. New Years came and went. It didn't feel like New Years. My mom and dad went to bed early because my mom was sick as usual. John was up playing games all night long. I stayed up and read. I was trying to add one more book to the list of books read in 2008. I did watch the ball drop at midnight but didn't stay up much past that. It was really a boring New Years. Well for some reason it has to keep snowing. John went back to school today. I stayed home for one more day before I have to go to school tomorrow. My mom went to work and is on her way home right now. She left work at 4:20. She had to stop and get gas but it is taking her forever to get home. The traffic sucks and it is snowing so the roads are really bad. It is 6:40 right now. She is only at 9000 South. Which is kind of far away. It usually takes an hour for her to get to work and and hour home. But it is taking way longer than that. Which makes me nervous because I have to be in Downtown SLC tomorrow at 7:40 for class. I will be waking up at 4:30 in order to check the traffic cameras to see if traffic is bad and if the roads are bad. It is going to suck is all I have to say. But is going to take forever to get to school if it is snowing or the roads are bad. I am 100 % going to be pissed off tomorrow. I can't believe that I have to go up from 7:40 am to 9:10 am. What a waste.







3 comments:
I'm so glad i dont have to deal with that weather and traffic. That's too bad your mom has to drive that far and you for school. I'm not sure when we will be up that way but when we are we will be sure to come by with Nicole. Take care
Keri text me this morning, Tues. and said she spent 20 minutes digging herself out. she misses underground parking. Well all of you be careful up there. Hope to see you all soon!
Lol, Amb you had me laughing the whole time while I was reading this blog post! You're hilarious. And I agree the weather SUCKS, But what can you do. I was going to go up and visit tonight but I really don't like driving on the slick roads unless I absolutely have to...like today- I had to go buy some things before school tomorrow. The roads are ridiculous. The snow is sometimes pretty though:) Hope to see you one of these nights (if I can make it up banik hill that is:)
Post a Comment