Sunday, February 7, 2010

Halloween and Thanksgiving






































I know that Halloween and Thanksgiving were a while ago, but I have been a little busy and haven't been able to blog as much. I started at a calling center the Monday after Halloween and was there till the Monday before Thanksgiving. I then was offered a job at a scrapbook company where I started the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. For Halloween I made orange cupcakes with orange frosting and then put chocolate sprinkles on them. For Thanksgiving I made yellow cupcakes with chocolate frosting and then made yellow frosting and wrote on the cupcakes HAPPY THANKSGIVING. On a few of the cupcakes I wrote LOVE, FAMILY, and smiley faces. I didn't get any pictures from our actual Thanksgiving because it didn't happen until the Sunday after because my dad was in the hospital on Thanksgiving. If I would have taken pictures it would have been of me and John sitting in his room watching movies because we spent Wednesday and Thursday watching movies while my mom and dad were at the hopsital. I did get pics from the Saturday and Sunday before Thanksgiving. We went out to Audrey's for an early Thanksgiving, Then we went and saw New Moon and got something to eat after. We have all just been busy.

No comments: