
On February 5 we had tickets to go see the new temple in Draper. It was also my mom's b-day. Justina, Me, Mom, Dad, John, Keri, and John's friend Jordan went. It was so pretty. I loved all the details. There were carvings in the ceilings of flowers. The brides room was way pretty. I went around touching things and pointing out the details to Justina and Keri. The people around us were annyoed by me but oh well. I actually went and asked one of the tour people if I could touch one of the sofas that was off the course we were going. She thought I was weird but I got to touch the sofa. I wished that we could have gotten pictures of all of us at the temple but we couldn't. We drove to a church and watched a little video about Draper and the temple and then got on a bus. The bus dropped us off at a tent that lead us to the temple entrance. We walked through the temple and then in to a building I think was a church to get some water and cookies. Then went into another tent that lead us to the bus to take us back to the church to get our cars. It was cold and windy outside but I still wanted pictures. We then went to Radio Shack to change moms mp3 player and to get Steve. We then went to Iggy's for moms b-day dinner.







No comments:
Post a Comment