Christmas is one its way. Me and my mom put up deocroations on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I put up all the window decorations upstairs and downstairs. We didn't get the tree put up until last Wednesday. I put up the tree while my mom was at work that way she wouln't have to do it all she would have to do was put the ornaments on the tree. When I got home from school we put the decorations and the angel on. We usually have decorations out side but since we are having new siding put on the house we can't put them up. So pretty much we will not be getting out big blow ups out this year. We do have the train outside but you can't see it at night because it is not pluged in. I can't wait for Christmas becasue I get the presents that have been wrapped since the day after Thanksgiving.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment